Barnstable includes Centerville, Osterville, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Cotuit, and West Barnstable villages. Beach Stickers can be purchased at the Recreation Department at the Kennedy Ice Arena. The sticker office is open starting in May, Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm. For more information, call 508-790-6345.
- Craigville Beach: located off Craigville Beach Road on Nantucket Sound. It’s one of the Cape’s most popular beaches, and has restrooms, concessions, and showers. Google Map to Craigville Beach.
- Hathaway’s Pond: small freshwater pond located off Phinney’s Lane in Hyannis.
- Kalmus Park Beach: located on the Lewis Bay at the end of Ocean Street in Hyannis, and has restrooms and concessions. Kalmus is a one of the best locations for windsurfing on Cape Cod. Google Map to Kalmus Park Beach.
- Sandy Neck Beach: located on the Cape’s Bay side in West Barnstable, this is the Upper Cape’s longest beach. Large dunes and a six-mile sand spit may be found here, making it a great four wheeling destination. Sandy Neck offers showers and a snack bar. Google Map to Sandy Neck Beach.
- Sea Street Beach: at the end of Sea Street in Hyannis. Google Map to Sea Street Beach.
- Veterans Park Beach: behind the Kennedy Memorial on Ocean Street, Hyannis. Google Map to Veterans Park Beach.
- Covell Beach: on Cragville Beach Road in Centerville. Google Map to Covell Beach.
- Dowses Beach: on East Bay Road in Osterville. Google Map to Dowses Beach.
- East Beach: on Iyanough Avenue in Hyannisport. Google Map to East Beach.
- Hamblins Pond: Route 149 in Marstons Mills. Google Map to Hamblins Pond.
- Joshua’s Pond: Tower Hill Road in Osterville. Google Map to Joshua’s Pond.
- Loop Beach: on Ocean View Avenue in Cotuit, this beach has restrooms and a bathhouse. Google Map to Loop Beach.
- Lovell’s Pond: on Newtown Road in Marstons Mills. Google Map to Lovell’s Pond.
- Millway Beach: on Millway in Barnstable
- Wequaquet Lake: off of Shoot Flying Hill Road in Centerville