Beach stickers can be purchased Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm at the Department of Natural Resources office at Bourne Town Hall, located at 24 Perry Ave in Buzzards Bay. For more information on Bourne beach stickers, call 508.759.0621.
- Barlows Landing: Off of Route 28 in Pocasset. Google Map to Barlows Landing.
- Electric Avenue: Off Electric Avenue in Buzzards Bay.
- Hen Cove Harbor: Off of Shore Road and Circuit Avenue in Pocasset
- Monument Beach: Overlooks the Cape Cod Canal, located off Route 28 in Bourne. Monument has a snack bar and bathroom facilities, and is also a popular wind surfing location. Google Map to Monument Beach.
- Queen Sewell Pond: Off Puritan Road in Buzzards Bay. Google Map to Queen Sewell Pond.
- Sagamore Beach: Off of Scusset Beach Road in Sagamore. Google Map to Sagamore Beach.
- Scusset Neck: Off of Scusset Beach Road in Bourne, this is a popular recreation area with its campground. There are showers, restrooms, and a picnic area on site. Google Map to Scusset Neck.
- Squeteague Harbor: Ocean side beach off of Scraggy Neck and Squeteague Roads in Cataumet.
- Picture Lake: Off of Country Road in Pocasset