Falmouth’s seven villages include North Falmouth, West Falmouth, Woods Hole, Falmouth, Teaticket, East Falmouth, and Waquoit. You can purchase beach stickers at Ellen T. Mitchell Bath House, on Surf Drive, starting Memorial Day weekend. For questions on Falmouth beach stickers, call 508.548.7611.
- Chapoquoit Beach: Bayside beach off Chapoquoit Road in West Falmouth. This beach is referred to as “Hog Island” by locals. There are restrooms and a concession truck in the summer.
- Megansett Beach: Bayside beach off County Road in West Falmouth
- Old Silver Beach: Bayside beach off Quaker Road in North Falmouth. This beach is a popular family destination, and the waters are typically quite warm in the summer. There are restrooms, concessions and a bathhouse. Google Map to Old Silver Beach.
- Wood Neck Beach: Bayside beach off Palmer Avenue and Sippewissett Road. Google Map to Wood Neck Beach.
- Bristol Beach: Sound beach off of Menauhant Road
- Falmouth Heights Beach: Sound beach, take Falmouth Heights Road to Grand Avenue. Google Map to Falmouth Heights Beach.
- Menauhant Beach: Sound beach off Menauhant Road in East Falmouth. Google Map to Menauhant Beach.
- Stoney Beach: Sound beach north of Woods Hole Drive, in Woods Hole
- Surf Drive Beach: Sound beach located on Surf Drive, this beach is a popular destination for families. There are public restrooms, concessions, and showers available. Google Map to Surf Drive Beach.