Beach stickers are available for purchase at the Harwich Community Center, located at 100 Oak Street. The Community Center is open 7 days a week, from 8am – 3pm. For questions on Harwich beach stickers, call 508-432-7638 (in season) or 508-432-7555 (year round).
- Bank Street Beach: Located on Nantucket Sound near Harwichport center; at the end of Bank Street. This beach is typically busy in the summer season, and with its warmer waters is a great location for swimming. Google Map to Bank Street Beach.
- Bucks Pond Beach: Fresh water beach off of Route 39
- Earl Road Beach: Earl Road, off of Lower County Road
- Fernandes Bog: Off of Long Pond Drive, between Routes 137 and 124
- Long Pond: A large freshwater pond located off of Routes 124 and 137. Google Map to Long Pond.
- Pleasant Bay: Off of 28 on Pleasant Road in West Harwich; limited parking available
- Red River Beach: One of Harwich’s larger beaches, off Route 28. This beach is also a great location for swimming, and has restrooms available. Google Map to Red River Beach.
- Sand Pond: Near town center, on Great Western Road. Google Map to Sand Pond.