Located at the easternmost tip of the Cape, Provincetown in known for its beautiful beaches and picturesque dune lands. The Cape Cod National Seashore manages Race Point and Herring Cove beaches, where entrance fees are collected daily in season.
- Herring Cove Beach: At the tip of the Cape; a narrow ocean beach with parking almost directly on the beach; maintained by the Cape Cod National Seashore; restrooms and food available. Google Map to Herring Cove Beach.
- Race Point Beach: Off Route 6; an ocean beach that is good for surf-fishing. Google Map to Race Point Beach.
- Harbor Beach: Runs parallel to Commercial Street, along the bayside; park at MacMillan Wharf
- Long Point Beach: At the very tip of the Cape where Long Point Lighthouse signals; access by water shuttle or walk from end of Commercial Street
- Hatches Harbor: Off of Herring Cove, access by walking or beach vehicle